Cultivating Marriage in 2020 - Part 2
December 13, 2020 Speaker: Jason Whitley
What is the condition of your home in this tough year? Have the events and stresses of 2020 affected your home life for better or for worse?
How can you honor God with your marriage in these trying times?
Five Biblical Principles for a Better, Joyful, God-honoring Marriage in 2020 and Beyond
From part 1 of this series…
- Get a clear understanding of the purpose of marriage.
- Cultivate gratitude for your marriage in light of God’s sovereign grace.
Continued in today’s sermon…
- Focus on pleasing God above all other desires.
- A great marriage grows deeper as you exercise biblical love.
- A great marriage is motivated and sustained by God’s Grace towards you.
NOTE: This is the second of a 2-part sermon mini-series on Marriage in 2020. The first sermon is avaialable here.