New Wednesday evening time change!! We now start our Wednesday services at 6:30 pm.
- We believe that God’s Word is true, infallible, inerrant, authoritative and sufficient.
- We aim to exalt Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior in all we do.
- We teach expositionally, whereby the point of the biblical text is the point of the sermon.
- We affirm the five solas of the Reformation: Scripture alone, by faith alone, through grace alone, in Christ alone, to the glory of God alone.
- We practice believer’s baptism by immersion.
- We lead the church with a plurality of elders comprised of staff and non-staff elders.
- We sing a mix of the best theological-rich traditional and contemporary hymns.
- We counsel from God’s Word, believing it provides sufficient revelation for God’s people to live a life pleasing to Him.
- We hold to marriage as created by God and designed as the special union of one man to one woman.