How to Be Faithful to Your Local Church
February 23, 2020 Speaker: Jason Whitley
The Church is God’s, and He has shown us how important it is to Him by sending His Son to die in the purchase of it. To this church also does God instruct us to direct our loyalty: in essence, God calls all believers to be faithful to a local body. In what ways can that happen?
Six Important Ways We Can Be Faithful to Your Local Church
- Make God’s priorities your priorities. (1 Corinthians 10:31; Matthew 22:37-40; John 13:34; Galatians 2:20)
- Be considerate of others in God’s church. (Philippians 2:3,4)
- Accept your limitations. (Psalm 90:12; Luke 10:41,42)
- Don’t come to church to be served, but come to serve. (Mark 10:43-44)
- Be dependable.
- Commit to your local church. (Proverbs 18:21; Hebrews 13:17,20-21)