Paul addresses the Corinthian church on Christian giving even while being accused of benefitting financially from the gospel in an inappropriate way.
Seven Principles of Giving from 2 Corinthians 8 & 9
- Display God’s Grace in your life by being generous.
- Let your heart be kindled by the example of other saints’ generosity.
- Be ready and willing to meet the needs of others.
- Remember God’s costly generosity towards you.
- Give cheerfully.
- Rest in God’s Sovereign provision.
- Enjoy the blessing of helping others.