Resolving Conflict God's Way: Christ and Our Conflict
No matter who you are, you will face conflict especially if you are a Christian. In learning how to handle the conflict that will inevitably arise in our lives, we may come across questions like:
- What steps should I take in the midst of a conflict?
- What is God’s purpose in conflict?
- Is repentance necessary for forgiveness and reconciliation to take place?
- How do I admonish someone?
- What does it mean to forgive someone?
To answer these questions, we must adopt a wider view of conflict. First, we can consider Christ and our conflict.
Three Points about Christ and Our Conflict
- Conflict is an ancient problem.
- All conflict is ultimately and only resolved through the Cross.
- All conflict we experience shows our need for Christ.
NOTE: This is the first in a series of sermons titled Resolving Conflict God’s Way. See the entire series here.
More in Resolving Conflict God's Way
December 8, 2019Resolving Conflict God's Way: Questions on Reconciliation
December 1, 2019Resolving Conflict God's Way: Leave It in God’s Hands
November 17, 2019Resolving Conflict God's Way: Forgive As God Forgives