February 11, 2018
Cultivating Godly Friendships - Part 3
Speaker: Jason Whitley Series: Cultivating Godly Friendships
Are you a good friend? Are you someone who others find easy to approach or befriend? Is it easy to find a good friend? And, what is a good friend anyway?
But, most importantly, what is a good friend according to the Scriptures?
More Principles Regarding Godly Friendships in Proverbs (Continued from Part 2 of this series)
- A good friend is willing to correct. (Proverbs 27:5,6)
- A good friend is willing to receive correction.
- A good friend does not flatter his friends. (Proverbs 29:5)
- A good friend gives helpful counsel. (Proverbs 27:9)
- Jesus is the fulfillment of the good friend in Proverbs.
For other sermons in this series, see the Cultivating Godly Friendships series page.
other sermons in this series